Price Attack Case Study – Re-skinning Shopify Plus
In this article:
- Key goals
- Business challenges
- Our solution
- Best practice
Lamb Agency partnered with Price Attack to focus on getting their eCommerce offering on a better footing compared to their retail network.
With almost 70 stores around Australia, Price Attack is a leader in hair retailing. Over the course of 9 months, Lamb working on making a range of amendments to improve the website design from a place where it looked to be a low grade template, to a more sophisticated online brand.
- Increase website conversion – specifically on mobile
- Integrate a range of eCommerce best practices into the website
- Completely refresh the digital design of the website
Throughout the development of the project, the following key business challenges were identified:
- Need to balance franchisee needs to company’s needs
- Stability problems with technical integrations
- Management of legacy code base
Together with the Price Attack, Lamb Agency we were able to improve the stability of the underlying ERP system and launch a fresh aesthetic in mid 2019, with an increase of conversion rate of about 20%.
Early results have shown a strong increase in conversions:
- Large increase in mobile conversion
- Moderate in desktop conversion
Our focus on best practice looked at a few key areas
- Implementation of a more prominent search and store locator
- Rearrangement of the primary menu to focus on product information
- Reworking the home page and landing pages to have a clearer brand definition