Lite n' Easy Case Study - Double Digital Conversion Improvement
In this article:
- Key goals
- Business challenges
- Our solution
- Client testimonial
Lamb Agency partnered with Lite n’ Easy to assist their team in a digital overhaul of their website and ordering systems.
Over the course of 12 months, Lamb completed a series of Digital strategy workshops to help define Lite n’ Easy’s market position, and path towards digital market share gain.
- Create a contemporary responsive website
- Increase website conversion – specifically on mobile
- Develop solutions which would work with existing company IT limitations
Throughout the discovery phase of the project, the following key business challenges were identified:
- Thriving competitive landscape
- Broad target demographic
- Critical delivery time frame
- Significant technology debt
Together with the Lite n’ Easy team’s continual feedback, Lamb Agency were able to produce seamless delivery of the project in Q1 2019.
Early results have shown a dramatic increase in conversions:
- Dramatic increase in mobile conversion
- Increase in desktop conversion
- Secondary SEO benefits
"With the help of Lamb Agency we now have a modern, responsive website which is delivering dramatic improvements across all website performance metrics including engagement, session times, page views and most importantly – customer conversion rates
Lamb’s ability to deliver contemporary design and excellent UI within the agreed project timelines contributed greatly to our success."
Simon Northfield Head of Marketing